ADHD (learn more…)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) are terms used to describe patterns of behavior that appear most often in school-aged children.
- ADHD is the most common disorder diagnosed in children’s mental health.
- Roughly 35% of all children referred to mental health clinics have from ADD or ADHD
- Boys are diagnosed with ADHD 3 times more often than girls.
- 25% of children with ADHD have serious learning disabilities.
- 40% of children with ADHD have a parent with ADHD.
Posted in: Mental Health