Supporting families in transition, from pregnancy through adolescence and beyond!
The first North American expo bringing together all of the resources needed to support families dealing with Separation & Divorce, Medical, Mental Health, and other lifestyle issues.
The 1st Annual Family Support Expo is for parents, grandparents, caregivers, children and professionals. The Expo provides information to help build and support a healthy family.
Exhibitors will showcase a variety of services and products and will offer access to community resources, organizations and experts in the industry.
All families experience challenges. Whether it is a child struggling with a medical issue or special need, a senior suffering from an illness, a family on the heels of divorce or separation, or another serious challenge – you are not alone and help is available.
The Family Support Expo may very well be the most important consumer show in Toronto and the GTA, considering its broad demographic and significant reach within the community. Data confirms that the challenges facing families are growing at an alarming rate and people need help. The Expo seeks to revolutionize how families deal with these challenges.
The 3 general areas of focus for the Expo are:
Within these three areas there are many sub-categories.
Separation & Divorce
- Help finding a professional (Family Mediator, Family Lawyer, Accountant, Real Estate Agent, mortgage broker, etc.)
- Education and resources to help your family moving forward
- Education about various medical health issues
- Resources to keep you and your family feeling healthy
- Education about various mental health issues
- Resources to support your family’s mental health, including psycho-education evaluations
While the Expo cannot guarantee solutions to all areas of challenge, it stands to provide families with actionable advice and support that will leave them hopeful and optimistic moving forward.